Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Wednesday, September 17

Who says candy is only sweet on the inside??




I LOVE glamming things up. One of my fave quick gifts is an embellished candy bar. I need to send some RAK's out to a few lucky recipients. Here are two I created.

First up is my recently posted twochie, Witchling Sisters. I combined pink scrapbook paper, my fave Stardust pen, some brads and my fave fiskars border punch, sunburst.

Second is Princess Nia (PID), ruling over her magical land of sunflowers. I used: sunflower wallpaper, mulberry paper, Gold Pearl Ex, Rick-Rack, my stardust pen and a tiny alphabet stamp set.

Hope this inspires you to go embellish something of your own today!! :::Smiles::: Shelly

No comments: