Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Saturday, September 6

2 new Moos....





...............
..............I sort of like these guys. The inchies make me a bit crazy, but I like the twochies, but especially the Moos!! I've been in a Halloween sort of mind I guess. Enjoy!! Shelly

2 comments:

Andrea Nicole Plotts said...

Oh these are wonderful! I love the Dream one. The image you chose is EXCELLENT, I love the colors and everything! I have been in a Halloween zone as well :) I JUST LOOOOVE FALL! hope you have a wonderful remainder to your weekend!

Anonymous said...

Shelly, these are absolutely AWESOME!!! Great job....you and Angie are making me want to give Moos and Inchies a whirl!!! I too am SO in the mood for Fall!!!!
Penny Duncan