Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Wednesday, September 3

Halloween....the cute and the well, unsettling.....



Here are the 2 cards I was inspired to create this evening. Both are 5 x 7 in size.

The first is Jenna from PID, (www.paperimagerydesigns.com) her feline friend Jinx and her pumpkin Jack. I LOVE her hat!! :::smiles:::
The card reads: "Backward, turn backward, O Time, in your flight, make me a child again just for tonight."

The second is inspired by my new crazy friend Misti (http://mistiroses.blogspot.com/) She just puts me in a funky frame of mind and I'm thankful every day for her!! :::Smiles::: I LOVE this graphic of the June Cleaverish Mom sporting a flame thrower. Now, how bad do you want that awful black and orange wrapped taffy?? Shelly

4 comments:

MistiRose said...

Oh mah gawd!! :::claps mah hands to mah cheeks::: All I want to know is where in the world did she set that martini glass down and who is holding her mink coat while she toasts those nasty little brats with that dahlin' little ol' ma'hshmellow toastah! And where DID she find those shoes? SUBLIME!!!!! (Or ... if you just like to throw random words in where you almost know what they mean but not quite... SUBLIMINAL!!!)

~Shelllyyy Raeeeeeee Shellyyyy Raeeeeee ... You absolutely crack me up my artistic genius friend!

~M

Sandy said...

Wow wow wow wow what for wonderful pieces. Lovely design. Love them.

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous. Adorable ATC's

Carole said...

Great work. :-)