Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Monday, September 8

Iris Fold Football Green Bay Packers Thank You Cards & Envies




My Parents in Illinois are building a new deck this weekend. 2 of my cousins from Wisconsin are coming down and doing it for them. Mom wanted thank you cards for them. I think they turned out cool. I LOVE the football field envies. They are just embellished with a white paint pen.


I also made gallon paint can labels that match, for their gifts. I'll have her take a pic when she gets them put together!! They aren't real exciting as flat labels. :::Smiles::: Shelly


1 comment:

Diann said...

Shelly, I always enjoy your Iris Folding...great thank you's for those helpful cousins! Diann