Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Monday, August 25

Wordle Picture for my Grandma

I LOVE Wordles......I could sit there and play all day!! :::Smiles::: I needed a nifty gifty for my Gma's 85th Birthday on Thursday. So, I made her a Family Wordle. It has all the first names of our family for 4 generations. I think she will like it. I printed it out, framed and matted it and now it's on it's way to Illinois!! Shelly

5 comments:

Art By Wanda said...

What a fabulous idea, Shelly!!! I'm sure she'll love it!!

Anonymous said...

Shelly what a perfect gift!!! I'm sure she will love it!!!
Penny

Chrystal S said...

What a awesome gift idea!!! She will love it! :)

Anonymous said...

This is so neat, surely she will LOVE this!

Anonymous said...

What a perfect gift!!! You seem to always create something new and original to fit the occasion and the person....