Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Friday, August 1

Waving goodbye....



....we are off to the beach for an Annviserary Getaway. Yep......23 years ago now. Wow...seems impossible. We are heading to Cape San Blas, FL (A barrier island off the coast of Port St. Joe, between Appalachicola and Mexico Beach). I cannot wait!! I can't believe that after all these years of trying (over 10) we finally live where we can just decided to "run away to the beach" for the weekend. Heaven on earth, baby!! Here are a couple links if you want to see where we're going: http://travel.webshots.com/album/560498239pSoabp and http://www.thecapeescape.com/. I'm not sure if we have Internet Access on the beach or not, but I will be taking tons of pics to share. This should give me some really great ARTistic Inspiration. I can't wait to walk the beach at dawn and add to my collection of shells, watch the sunset over the gulf and spend some quality time with my best friend. Have a great weekend everyone!! See you on Sunday!!

No comments: