Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Thursday, August 21

Christ on the Cross Iris Fold

Lately I have been doing mostly collagey work which I LOVE, but I am just as passionate about Iris Folding. My friend Sarah has wonderful Iris Fold patterns to share and to sell.


This pattern is one of hers. She asked for a sample to post on her website, so this is my interpretation. If you want to see more of my Iris Folding, check out my slideshow at the bottom of this blog and my Etsy store. http://www.shellyraewood.etsy.com/ Enjoy!! Shelly

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFULLY Done, Shelly!! LOVE this one!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Shelly...Now you KNOW I love this!!! SO beautiful!!!!!!

Chrystal S said...

Amazing Shelly! It is wonderful!

MistiRose said...

Shelly, I've never seen this technique before - Iris Folding. It's absolutely beautiful! I snuck over to your blog because your post to the list was an absolute riot but we were told to hush the chatter up!! lol I had no idea there were two Shellys (is the plural of Shelly ... Shellies???). You'll always be my first Shelly! ;)

~Misti Rose

Art By Wanda said...

Wow!!!! Totally beautiful!!! Is this card sized? Is it for sale?