Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Thursday, August 28

More Haunted ATC's



Finished up two more ATC's this evening. The first is a witch clip art I've had hanging around. No source available....sorry. The second is Maxwell from PID, wearing his Maxcula persona on a PID background. I think he is a "hoot"!! Enjoy!! Shelly

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so much fun, Shelly.
I really love the witch!

Anonymous said...

Looks like I'm anonymous today!
Hugs, Hollie

Art By Wanda said...

You have been having fun!!!! Great work!!

Pink Elephant Soapery said...

Maxcula is freakin AWESOME!!! I love it and the background you chose is perfect!

Andrea Nicole Plotts said...

These are too cute! I love your creations! I gave you a blogging award today on my blog. Go there to pick it up!

*~tabby~* crooked heart art said...

hi shelly
oh these halloween cards are great-love the witch
fantastic work
enjoy your day
tabby :)

Anonymous said...

OH Shelly These are WONDERFUL !!

Maxcula is a HOOT!!! He would have beat Mailman Max for sure LOL

MistiRose said...

Oh Shelly I just love love LOVE your When Witches Go Riding ATC!! She's marvelous... you are SO talented! ~Misti

Sandy said...

Brilliant spooky style. Gorgeous.