Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Friday, August 8

T.G.I.F.

Thanks Goodness It's Friday.....I'm excited about the Opening Ceremonies tonight. I like the thought of how many people across the world will be doing the same thing at the same time. If only we could do that more often!! :::smiles:::
Anywho, here are some new ART pieces to share. My hubby needed a 50th B'day card for one of his employees. I made this with paper piecing and paper cutting (the numbers). I actually really like how it turned out!!
The other piece is for the weekly challenge over at the PID yahoo group. (http://www.paperimagerydeisgns.com/) You were to use your fave PID image. Yeah right, like there's only one!! So, I chose to make a collaged ceramic tile I simply titled Beautiful. I think it fits her!! Enjoy your day and the Opening Ceremonies!! Shelly





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shelly, I just wanted to tell you that I love this design.....beautiful Fall colors and I am truly enjoying seeing them!!! I love the ATC you made for you swap too....how cute!!! Definately not colors I would put together...but you did a great job with it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shell!!
Thought I would stop by and check out your latest work. I LOVE all of your cards! I can't imagine the work that must be involved in them. You certainly have a talent for it!! Also, thanks for my PEZ necklace! I have it in my cabinet right with my other PEZZIE treasures!
Lori...