Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Sunday, August 17

New toys and some great finds....






....hubby and I hit an estate sale and Joanns today. I got over 70 sppols of ribbon for $2, great cloud wallpaper, gorgeous victorian wrapping papers with matching box, beautiful metal tree with oval frames and much more at the estate sale. At Joanns I bought 4 of the wonderful Yo Yo makers by clover and a few fat quarters. My friend Angie, (http://angiehallhaviland.typepad.com/angiesartfulllife/) introduced me to them. She's a bad influence and one of my fave friends!! :::smiles::: I shall hopefully have some finished yo yo's to share tomorrow!! Meanwhile here's what they look like. Enjoy!! Shelly

No comments: