Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Friday, August 29

New toys have come to visit....



....DH took me on a shopping trip to Tallahassee yesterday. I found a few goodies I had to have!! My quest was for a 1 inch square punch and some Gold Glimmer Mist. Let the search begin!!

From Michaels I bought clear heart stamps, a wooden frame, a xyron refill and 3 bags of 1 inch wooden cubes. (No punch, no Glimmer) From Joann's I bought Black spray ink from Walnut Hollow and black rick rack. (again, No punch, no Glimmer) Then we went to Tuesday Morning....boy could I have spent tons of $$ there. They had tons of good scrapbooky stuff. I found an Instant Setter and a tin full of magnetic stamps from Making Memories and 2 sets of Fiskars texture plates. Too fun!! (yes, still no punch, no Glimmer) Aha.....light bulb moment. Let's try the scrapbook store. She says, "yes we carry those". Yippee!! She says, "sorry we're out of both"!! Argh....yes that's right....(No punch, no Glimmer). I did find 2 of the Fold It series templates (Swirls and Flips) and some much needed printable transparencies and shrink plastic. So, a good and fun day, although still left me searching.


I did the only thing a frustrated ARTist would do. Smiled sweetly at DH and ordered from http://www.addictedtorubberstamps.com/ Gotta love that company. Ordered at noon, they included 2 freebies and it shipped out this afternoon. If you've never bought from them before.....they are wonderful!! So, that's my news.....will share as I get time to play this weekend!! Later Gators!! Shelly


No comments: