These are yumm-o!! Just baked them. They were good warm, but I think WAY better once they have cooled. I made a double batch and it made about 18 muffins. I discovered them while blog hopping here:
1 cup pecans, chopped
1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine the pecans, brown sugar, and flour in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs until foamy and stir in the cooled butter and vanilla.
- Add this to the dry ingredients, stirring until moistened.
- Pour into a lined muffin tin, or a sprayed silicone pan.
- Spoon the batter into the cups to about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the pan immediately and cool on wire racks.
- Makes 9.
If you want them puffed up above the pan, fill the pans at least 2/3 full.