Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Friday, March 27

Thinking spring and summer jewelry.....



.....I was just able to purchase a few new garments for my wardrobe. I'm needing something new since I'm going home to visit the family in May. I figure since I'm a jewelry maker, I should have some new pieces to wear with my new threads!! :::Smiles:::


I LOVE bracelets, especially ones that move around and make noise!! LOL So, I made myself this MOP shell bracelet. It features 2 sizes and 3 colors of MOP shells on jump rings attached to a silver charm bracelet. It has lots of movement. I think it will be great for summer. I need to make some ankle bracelets to wear too......I really enjoy them too. Anyhow, here is the first new jewelry offering from me!!


If you like this bracelet or are interested in some others I have made, don't forget to check out my Etsy shop. If you don't see exactly what you are looking for, just lmk. I happily take custom orders. Enjoy!! http://www.shellyraewood.etsy.com/

1 comment:

Chrystal S said...

Love this bracelet Shelly! Can't wait to see the ankle bracelets! :)