- I cut a 10 inch square sheet of the Daisy Paper using a fancy edge blade in my rotary cutter.
- Added some subtle sparkle using my Sakura Stardust Clear glitter pen along the "lines" of the pattern.
- Added some tiny sparkly flower stickers (they look more like tiny gems).
- Rolled up the PINK cone and secured her with double sided adhesive.
- Added PINK satin ribbon and PINK rick-rack trims around the cone and over the seam.
- Inserted a "tassel" made from iridescent silver icicles.
- Punched out 2 sizes of daises with my McGill daisy punches and colored their centers with a Souffle Pen to match the cone paper daisies.
- Attached the daisy punch outs around the cone on top of the ribbons and rick-rack with adhesive dots.
- Added some silver outline sticker daisies to the inside of the cone which I colored with a White and a Peach Souffle Pen.
- Added the PINK phrase "This is the GOOD life".
- Handles were fashioned with 2 lengths of stiff, shiny PINK trim and attached with PINK flower brads.
- Added some PINK shredded paper for filler.
2 days ago