Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Thursday, June 11

Companion Cube for Wonder Boy

I was commissioned by my son to make a "Companion Cube" for his desk. For those who have no idea what I am speaking of: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal_(video_game). A companion cube is a key component for the game Portal. It a cult/geek phenomenon. So, I decided to make it out of 3" plastic canvas. It came out pretty well for the prototype. His friends are now wanting CC of their own. I may make some for Etsy soon. anywho......here it is. :::smiles:::

No comments: