Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Thursday, March 25

Everything's coming up Totems this Spring....

....I think I have "Totem Fever"!! LOL
I have finished up a few more Totems to share!! Enjoy!!









8 comments:

Sherri Auld said...

WOW, they are all so beautiful, but the blue ones just stand out so much. I have always had a thing for blue glass. ;-)

Angie Hall Haviland said...

FABULOUS Dahling!! They are all WONDERFUL!

Dragonlady said...

All of them are so gorgeous...I can tell you are having lots of fun...
hugs
Brenda

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

love these! I've made them before and they are so fun! Try stuffing string lights up inside the bottom of say the open vase part for some nighttime glow!

Anonymous said...

Shelly they all look WONDERFUL....Great job as always ma'am!!!!

Diann said...

I love your totems! Diann

Julie Ann said...

Those are all so gorgeous, Shelly!!

Barbara Hagerty said...

I love looking at these so much on your blog that I just know I'd fall in love with all of them if I saw them in real life! As well as just putting them in your garden, it would be fun to have lots of them and build a garden around them, using the plant materials that enhance the totems.