Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Wednesday, February 4

Hubby says no more beads......

.....unless I sell some things on Etsy!! :) So, I'm beginning to list the 2 bags of beaded jewelry pieces I have created. Here are 5 bracelets that I have up for sale in my Etsy store (along with many other pieces d'ART). www.shellyraewood.etsy.com

So, if you like the bracelet I have in my One World One Heart giveaway http://shellyraewood.blogspot.com/2009/02/one-world-one-heart-give-way.html .....here are a few others. Take a peek when you have time. :::Smiles:::

Beaded & Crocheted White Crystals Cuff

Twisted Wire Beaded Flower Garden Bracelet
Wire Twisted Beaded Bracelet Cool Blues & Greens

Dew Drops Beaded Black Bracelet
Dew Drops Denim Beaded Bracelet

No comments: