Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Sunday, February 22

Are you living your dream??

After 44 years, I sure am getting closer to my dreams than I have ever been. My friend, Susan, http://drawerfullofdreams.blogspot.com/ , posted some fun info on her blog. It is a site called "Find your spot". That is exactly what it does......it is a quiz you take and after all of your answers are tabulated, it gives you a list of the top 24 places for your to live. You can then visit the spots, look for jobs, view homes for sale, read reports......and much more. It was amazingly accurate for me. While it didn't pick the town I live in now, (which would NOT be my dream choice, btw) it did pick 2 within 50 miles and also 2 of my top dream destinations of Bradenton, FL and Savannah, GA. How cool is that?? You really should give it a try......after all.....the clock is ticking on your dreams!! The quiz can be found here: http://www.findyourspot.com .
Here is what my dream looks like:
Here are MY top 24!!
Deland, FL
Biloxi-Gulfport, MI
Bradenton, FL
Savannah, GA
Fairhope, AL
Dothan, AL
Daytona Beach, FL
Lakeland-Winter Haven, FL
St. Mary's, GA
Mobile, AL
Galveston, TX
Corpus Christi, TX
St. Petersburg, FL
Pensacola, FL
Beaumont, TX
Port Arthur, TX
Gulf Shores, AL
Orange Beach, AL
Tallahassee, FL
Fort Pierce, FL
Rockport, TX
Myrtle Beach, SC
Brunswick, GA
Hattiesburg, MS
So, where will your dream destination be??
If you take the quiz, come back and let me know if it was accurate for you.
:::smiles::: Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's fun and interesting. Tickled to see Beaumont and Port Arthur on your list....giggle...neither made my list LOL

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!

Nancy B said...

Even better than Myrtle Beach is Pawleys Island, SC. You can have all the exciting part a short drive away and a more private beach. My family loves it when we get to go.