Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Monday, February 2

14 Days of Valentines....Day 1.....

.....has begun. We had so much fun doing the 12 Days of Christmas swap that we decided to do a Valentine's themed one. It is by far my fave holiday!! :) It is again hosted by my friend Jeri http://artfulgathering.typepad.com/.
Here is a shot of all but one of my gifties looking lovely in their big red heart tin.

I am sharing day 1 today instead of yesterday, as I was so busy with One World, One Heart last night. If somehow you've missed all the info about that go here: http://oneworldoneheart.typepad.com/. It is an amazing story of sharing, of art, of fun, of 100's of give-a-ways, and of a global movement of ARTists from around the world. There are over 825 participants, each sharing their blog and a free give-a-way of a piece of their art and there ore a piece of themselves. You simply visit the blogs and leave a comment and you are signed up to win. My previous post on this blog has my offering, but you can also view me on the OWOH site as # 825. Enjoy!!

Now, back to my gifties.......
First up is a gift by Susan http://susan-artfulmusings.blogspot.com/.


It is a gorgeous hanging piece to go in my studio. I really like the shape and the composition. Thanks Susan!!

No comments: