Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Wednesday, February 11

14 days of Valentines - Day 11

I was blown away by today's gift as well! It is a gorgeous "Steampunk" clay heart pendant from Connie. Wow......I cannot wait to wear this one!! Too much fun!! Thanks Connie!!



2 comments:

Altered Route said...

Glad you liked getting Steampunked!! Enjoy!
Connie

http://AlteredRoute.blogspot.com

Jenn Klee said...

Hi Shelly, I've been looking for your email,but cannot find it. You won my giveaway! Please send me an email with your address so I can post it :)