Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Thursday, December 25

Merry Christmas!!




Just had to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!! We had fun opening gifts with the fam, via the internet and the magic of webcams. Next best thing to being there. Of course the great thing is no driving in the snow and cold and it's, like 80 degrees here today!! I'm thinking I could used to this Southern Christmas!! :)

My guys were good to me.....I'll share some pics later after I get the meal cooking. We're having spiral sliced ham, cheesy potatoes and scalloped pineapple casserole. Yumm!! We had sausage biscuits and cinnamon rolls for brunch. There are of course piles of cookies and candies and pecan pie as well.
More sharing later.......

1 comment:

Chrystal S said...

Yum!!! I LOVE Pecan Pie! :) I am so glad you were able to have Christmas time with your family via the internet!