Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Wednesday, December 10

12 Days of Christmas - Day 10



Jingle Bells Jingle Bells......Christmas is coming fast!! Today is get a fun giftie.....Day 10. I'm thinking a gift a day is a good plan!! :::Smiles::: Today the giftie fairy brought me this wonderful Slide Collage Ornament from Susan Tidwell at http://susan-artfulmusings.blogspot.com/. It is so much fun!! I love it!! Thanks . I've always been going to try my hand and these....maybe this will be my inspiration!! :::Smiles:::


No comments: