Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Sunday, December 28

Christmas Money....





















....was the gift we rec'd from several family members back home. John and I decided to pool our money and buy some things for the house. In addition to the computer chair you saw already, we also bought a gorgeous new floor lamp and this awesome love seat and velour throw. I totally LOVE it. We found it in a great little antique store here in town. We are also going back for another wooden bench they have there too tomorrow I think. I love having this love seat in the living room. It's a great place to have some quiet time to grab a book and a cup of tea. I am thrilled and grateful for the ability to have purchase it with our Christmas monies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great way to spend your Christmas monies - and so glad John felt the same way - I love the loveseat and the lamp! And I'm a nut over benches (and don't think I own any at all).