Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Wednesday, August 12

New Iris Fold ART to share....




Well, we have another new member of our family and it's another new puppy. Please welcome my cousin's new little guy, Jack. Is he not just adorable?? :) I was fortunate to have a friend who had made this perfect Iris Fold pattern that she generously shared with me. I really like how it turned out. I still have to make an envie, but then it will be on it's way to welcome Jack!!
In case you missed the first new arrival and Iris FOld card I made.....please also meet Ruby: Ruby
I also updated my photobucket Iris Fold slideshow today. It is at the bottom of my blog!! :::Smiles:::

5 comments:

Angie Hall Haviland said...

ahhhhh so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Jack is a cutie pie, he matches your cat!
See you at the library soon, I'm sure.

Sharon

Diann said...

I'm convinced you can IF anything! Jack looks great and he will be loved! Diann

Chrystal S said...

So cute! You did a great job with the Iris Folding (as always!!!)

Richard said...

Thanks for aa great read