Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Saturday, August 15

L@@kie What me & my Cricut made today....
















...we made a custom mailbox vinyl address decal. Isn't it cool?? I knew I wanted ivory vinyl and remarkably found some at Walmart (Who knew....miracles do happen). One of our neighbors has something similar and we have been wanting one since we moved. So, thanks to my Cricut, we now have a custom mailbox. Maybe now we can stop getting the neighbor's mail!! :::Sigh::: Hubs even added more mulch and trimmed the yellow knockout roses for my picture. I'll have to take another sometime when they are blooming. Anywho...here are some before and after pics. If you are interested in one of your own, feel free to contact me. I'd be happy to shoot you a price and make one up for you. I think they would make a great house warming gift!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks really nice Shelly..really sets off the mailbox doesn't it?

Diann said...

How fun to see all that you are doing with the Cricut...your mailbox looks loved and ready for mail! Diann

Anonymous said...

GREAT job girl!!!!! Looks super!!!!

Nancy B said...

It looks great! Hope that works for your mailman getting your mail to the correct house.

Barbara Hagerty said...

Your mailbox looks wonderful Shelly! Very creative to think up using your cricut to do the work for you!!

Here's hoping your mailman will pay attention!! XOXO