Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Wednesday, July 22

Moo cards galore....

Woo Hoo.....my Moo cards order has arrived!! Yippee!! I am thrilled with them. They are so much better quality than I imagined. They are almost like a plastic rather than a cardstock. They have a good "feel" to them. I highly recommend them to anyone. I will be ordering other versions for my ART for sale. Here are a few of mine:







I was given a code to share for first time buyers:

Your refer a friend code is: QFHAJW


Your code gives free standard shipping to anyone making their first purchase with MOO, and is valid until August 31st, 2009. Your friends' individual purchases must be over $15 to qualify.


Anywho.....let me know if you want more info. I highly recommend these Moos. I will definitely be ordering some full-size business cards from them too. :)

2 comments:

Diann said...

I'm loving those Moo's of yours and can see why you are so happy with them! Diann

Angie Hall Haviland said...

I've always wanted to order some...really need to get in gear and do it!!

LOVE your new buffet!! Looks WONDERFUL...Great job!