Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Tuesday, July 28

BLOGversary Winners.....


...have been drawn. I am the ONLY one who knows!! Neener Neener Neener!! :)

We'll get to the winners in a sec....but first I should tell you that I chose one of my bamboo tile necklaces for prize #5. It is titled: "Got cute?" and is strung with fun fibers in shades of blue and silver, embellished with glass beads, pearls and sequins (pic to follow).

So, without further blathering for me.....here is how the drawing went down:


I paper punched 30 stars and wrote the numbers, imaginatively 1-30 on them.
Then they were given up to the wishes of the Pink Tiki God.


When Hubs came home for lunch today I had him do the drawing.



Winner #1 of the Brown Crocheted Cuff is #14. Congrats to Sharon.


Winner #2 of the Handmade Paper set is #5. Congrats to Diann!



Winner #3 of the Silver crocheted beaded necklace is #30. Congrats to Gloria!



Winner #4 of the Crocheted multi-gem stone crocheted necklace is #17. Congrats to Tami!



Winner #5 of the Blue Bamboo Tile Necklace is #7. Congrats to Nancy!




I have also decided to give a giftie to the 1st person to sign up, so #1 is going to get this lovely floral bamboo tile necklace. Congrats to Pat!



Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you to everyone who stopped by. Please don't be a stranger.....friends ARE always welcome here. Remember if you saw something you liked you can hop over to my Etsy shop and get one for yourself.....custom orders are always appreciated.
:::smiles:::

4 comments:

Diann said...

Thank you ever so much...I'm thrilled and will enjoy your wonderful handmade paper! Diann

Tami Putvin said...

Thank you so much.. I am so happy that I won the necklace. I was admiring that one.

Hugs,
Tami

Pat said...

Thank you so much. I will wear the necklace prodly.

Hugs, Pat

Chrystal S said...

Congrats to the winners! Great giveaways Shelly! :)