Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Tuesday, April 7

Easter Cards....


....realized that if I was sending any Easter Cards I should probably make them and get them in the mail today!! LOL I know I know. Seems now that we live here in the South, we just don't pay attention to the dates on the Calendar and the commercialization of the holidays. It's a good thing me thinks!! :::Smiles:::


I had made a bunch of eggs for an Easter Egg Garland mingle awhile back. (http://shellyraewood.blogspot.com/2009/03/now-for-some-art.html) I'm expecting the finished mingle to be here soon!! I also made 4 extra of the basic eggs at that time. I knew they would make the perfect fronts to quickie cards. Here is one of them......they are all similar. Inside verse says: Because he is risen, may you experience a hope-filled Easter and a joy-filled year.


1 comment:

Chrystal S said...

Wonderful card Shelly! The egg is fantastic!
:) Chrystal