Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Monday, November 23

Repurposed planners into ART gifties

Finally had a chance to share some new ART gifties. 2 of my Yahoo groups have monthly lotteries where there is a theme. Anything goes that follows the theme. I made 2 repurposed calender/planners. I found them at Dollar Tree.

Here is the original planner.


Here is the Vintage themed Planner. The embellishments are shrink plastic.

Here is the Thankful Themed Planner. I thought it was good to be thankful for another year.

Anywho....just sharing. They make great quick and inexpensive gifts.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are sp cute.

Dorothy said...

Very clever and cute!!

Carol's Crafts said...

Awesome, girl. What a cute idea, and they would make a great Christmas gift.Thanks for sharing.

Diann said...

These are nice calendars and I love how you did them over! You know I love these! Diann

Julie Ann said...

Ooooh- Gorgeous vintage planner and the flower one is cotton candy cute!! Great idea Shelly!! Thanks for sharing- I may just have to steal this one :)