Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Wednesday, November 11

Altered Hershey Bar




Here's another ART goodie to share. For this swap we were to make an Altered Giant Hershey Bar with a Christmas theme. This is headed to my friend Wanda. I hope she enjoys it!! :)

I removed the original wrapper to use as a template. I cut a replacement from Christmas scrapbook paper and wrapped it around the chocolate bar. I cut out a tag from a coordinating paper featuring a smiling snowman. Punched the tag and tied it up with a ribbon. I added some sparkle with punched glitter snowflakes and added a bit more bling with a glitter gel pen. Easy Peasy yummy giftie.

5 comments:

Angie Hall Haviland said...

FABULOUS...just precious!! Wanda will love it!

Diann said...

I love the way you decorated your Hersey bar...and I love that its called an altered Hersey bar! I was probably doing mine about the same time and they are so fun! Diann

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Julie Ann said...

Such a cute snowman!! I love the sparkle you've added, too :)

Tammy D said...

Very cute my dear.