Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Friday, October 24

New Christmas Goodies to share.....

Wondering where I've been?? I'm working hard like one of Santa's Elves to get some Christmas Goodies ready to go into my new store http://shellyraewood.shophandmade.com/. I have 2 that I can share with you today.


First of is a set of Christmas Words Wire Ornaments. They are made from 20 gauge silver wire and glass beads. They are ready for hanging on a red satin ribbon. The set includes the words joy, peace and noel. I really think they came out cool!! They are available for purchase here: http://www.shophandmade.com/Item/6-758-H64FYYU

Custom words or names are available....just email me at ShellyRaeWood@aol.com or leave a comment here.








The 2nd Christmas item is an Advent Calendar Swag. I made tiny paper envies that are secured with silver elastic thread and vintage buttons. They fasten over the hand crocheted swag, made from 6 gorgeous fibers. Further embellishment is added using torn strips of coordinating fabrics. Each pouch is numbered 1-24 with silver stick-on numbers. They are ready to be filled with a charm, a trinket, an ornament, a piece of candy or a note. What fun for your family to count down the days until Christmas!
Each pouch measures: 2 1/2 inches square. The entire swag measures: 8 1/2 feet long.This Advent Swag can be purchased here: http://www.shophandmade.com/Item/6-758-H867TBK
Custom swags are available....just email me at ShellyRaeWood@aol.com or leave a comment here.
I have several more swags in various stages of completion and hope to share them here and in my store soon!! Enjoy!!














No comments: