Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Monday, November 17

More Christmas Creations....

....have been added to my shops. I have completed a matchbox Advent Calendar and another Christmas Stitchery!! I am having so much fun creating these ART treasures to share.

Up first is a framed stitchery, measuring 8 x 10. I really like this one. It has a felt appliqued little country church and the Christmas Star, heralding the birth of Jesus. It features the words of "Silent Night". It can also be purchased from either of my shops here:
or here:





This is my first Advent Calendar created from Matchboxes. I did enjoy the process (not sure what to do 1500+ matches now!!) :::Smiles::: This was created using co-ordinating Christmas Papers. The insides are sprayed metallic silver. The boxes have a green satin ribbon hanging loop and these gorgeous copper spiral hooks. They hang from a hand crocheted 5 fiber garland. It is for sale in both my shops and can be found here:
or here:





I have another stitchery nearly finished but must get a mat and frame.....will share soon!! In the meantime....check out that Countdown Calendar.....it's coming at the speed of sound!!

Ho Ho Ho!!

No comments: