Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Thursday, November 13

I've been tagged.....

.....and I'm a little slow in replying.....can't believe it's been this long since I've posted. Sorry gang.....it will be better.....I have tons to share. I've been making and selling goodies in my stores!! Hooray!! Anywho......
My friend Angie, http://angiehallhaviland.typepad.com, was kind enough to nominate me. I'm to tag 7 more players and then list 7 facts about myself.......so....

1. I am a Survivor Junkie......I think I've missed 2 total episodes ever. It's sacred here......I don't take phone calls, nothing!!
2. I believe no day is complete without a coke zero and a really good piece of chocolate......current obsession: 1 piece of milk and 1 piece of dark Dove promises, eaten at the same time
3. I am beyond thrilled to be living my first ever NON cold winter in Southern Georgia, after 45 years freezing in Illinois
4. I have always been a dog person (and still love dogs, especially my Chow/Black Lab Cody), but about a year ago was adopted by a gorgeous gray and white kitty named Pookie (along with 2 of her sisters, Jinx and Smudgey). WHO knew I could love a kitten?? She is the light of my life!!
5. I LOVE the night sky, especially the full moon (insert werewolf jokes here). I could and have been known to sit outside for hours staring at the stars, especially during a meteor shower.
6. I am equally drawn to the sea, well any water truly. My Zodiac sign is the crab and I am one through and through (again feel free to laugh amongst yourselves). I could swim and/or walk the beach every day of my life. My dream has always been to have my own pool. At least here we stand a chance, weather wise. DH offered to get me a shovel!! He's so funny!! NOT
7. I may die from lack of good Italian food in Georgia. Folks, there is NO pizza here or Italian Beef for that matter. Well, one local place that is barely edible. People here think it is "awesome". :::Sigh::: If only they knew what they were missing. I'm a Chicago style pizza girl.....you know.....about 4 inches think, cheese on the bottom, sauce on the top, solid layer of sausage.....give my my Gino's East!! They will actually ship them here, but for 2 pizzas it was $70 dollars....hmmmmm.....maybe I don't miss it THAT much!! LOL
OK.....I don't know 7 people, that Angie doesn't know too, to tag so I guess you're just getting my answers.....

No comments: