Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Thursday, October 8

More Day of the Dead ART....

....as promised. Here is the other ART piece for the Day of the Dead Mingle I shared yesterday. Originally we were to make an ATC and a domino. Then it was changed, happily, to make an ATC and then another ART piece. Yippee. I found this skeleton pattern and went to town painting him with my Sakura Glaze pens. I decided he needed a "home" so I made him a coffin. I filled it with sparkly tulle fabric snippets for a cobwebish effect. I really like how he turned out!! Enjoy!!






6 comments:

Nancy B said...

Oh wow! He turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute Shelly!!!! Love you little coffin!!!

Anonymous said...

I never realized a skeleton could be described as adorable, but yours is! Love his "home" too.
Eileen

Tami Putvin said...

Shelly, He is so neat looking, he and his home turned out fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

Wishing you abundant blessings,

Tami

Angie Hall Haviland said...

LOVE it, Shelly!! That is just so FUN!

Gloria said...

very cute