Welcome....

"...at its core....art is simply the language of the soul" -Robert Redford

Thanks for stopping by. Please enjoy your stay here. Have some Sweet Tea, grab a chair and sit a spell. Rekindle your SOUL, Embrace the ART and Believe your DREAMS. Stay as long as you like and come back soon. Friends are always welcome here.

Monday, June 21

Altered Patriotic Cabinet Cards

Just thought I'd stop by and share my latest foray into the world of ink, glitter and glue. I signed up to create 3 Patriotic Cabinet Cards. It was my first attempt at altering them. I think there is good and bad in the results, but they are finished and ready to go postal tomorrow. Without further fanfare.....here they are:


2 comments:

Lori said...

Wow, these are really awesome! Love the patriotic theme with the vintage images, stellar work! And those backgrounds are cool!

Margaret said...

This is a superb little set of cards! I love them all,great result! Mx